Headquarters: Vilnius, LITHUANIA
View all MailerLite jobs →
How we work
- Expert in HTML/CSS, Bootstrap.
- Pro in Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator.
- Practiced knowledge of colour theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design.
- Fluent English.
- Copywriting skills.
- You're a Mac person.
- This position is full time (40 hours per week).
Special requirements for remote workers
- You must have high speed Internet.
- You must be able to travel to Vilnius, Lithuania and other places (at our expense) for team building gatherings that we call Workation.
- You must be online throughout your work day, using Slack for communication with the team.
What we offer
- Amazing team.
- Work on things you believe in - pitch your idea and lead a project.
- Office or Remote - you can choose every day.
- Workations - 2 times per year all team gathers for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Free lunch, snacks and coffee in Vilnius office.
Apply for this position
Interested? Don't send us a CV. It's boring... Instead we offer a better way to apply:1) Signup for a free MailerLite account https://www.mailerlite.com/signup ; 2) Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com; 3) Things we would love to see in the newsletter: Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage; Links to source code on GitHub always welcome; Companies where you worked; 3 websites or blogs that inspire you; Why you want to join MailerLite? Why we should hire you? Expected salary.