We are seeking a talented and passionate UI / Visual Designer to join our team to be responsible for driving visual experience across our new mobile app and other projects. You will be working closely with our product team and alongside a world class design agency, to launch and maintain a meditation and lifestyle application. As the UI / Visual Designer you will take part in and oversee a variety of projects and collaborate with members of cross functional teams to conceptualize, prototype and design usable, useful and beautiful user interfaces. This role is remotely based and reports to the team lead in the Czech Republic.
You are a customer focused, detail oriented, creative visual designer who tackles complex problems with deep brand awareness and refined aesthetics. You have experience with various digital initiatives and you’ve designed several mobile applications in the past. You can produce interactive prototypes and test them with users in a rigorous, data-driven way. You can demonstrate a command of usability and accessibility standards in partnership with visual and interface design principles. You have a broad experience and a deep understanding of people’s behaviour to recommend UX/UI features that solve customer needs.
- Create and refine visual design for our interfaces and digital products.
- Evaluate and set best practices and visual design standards.
- Design useful, usable, and desirable interfaces while considering research findings, business goals and requirements.
- Create and manage a unified, flexible design system for our digital products.
- Work with our branding and marketing teams on brand identity and marketing campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience as a UI Designer, Product Designer, Visual Designer or Interaction Designer within a large-scale consumer facing organization, digital agency or media company.
- Broad experience in designing web and mobile apps and ability to create lightweight prototypes for testing
- Deep care about aesthetics and a great eye for typography, layout and visual design in general.
- A strong track record backed by outstanding portfolio showcasing latest works
- Fluency in best practices for mobile design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Motivated for self-improvement and a healthy lifestyle, and open to / interested in meditation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely.
If you are passionate about this work but do not have all of the skills listed we are still interested in speaking with you and we encourage you to apply!