We’re Loom Network, a Techstars NY ’18 startup. We build blockchain tech that makes it easy for developers to build large-scale games and social apps on Ethereum.
If you’re in the crypto space, you may have already heard of us. We were the first Ethereum scaling solution in production (https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-first-production-scaling-project-catch/), Vitalik has tweeted about us (https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/984651585476116480), and our free code school CryptoZombies.io is the #1 Ethereum programming resource on the Internet. Oh, and we're building a game, Zombie Battleground (https://loom.games).
We’re looking for a Social Media Marketer/Growth Hacker (full-time, remote ok, Asia time zone required) to run our social media accounts and help take our growth to the next level.
Activities will include:
- Managing our Twitter to queue up engaging tweets and interact with our followers
- Monitor online channels (Twitter, Reddit, etc.) to look for opportunities to inject ourselves into the conversation in a helpful way and spread awareness
- Identify and build relationships with influencers
- Find additional channels to reach relevant targeted audiences and spread awareness about what our products
- (And probably a dozen other things — things change a lot in our industry and we move fast 😉)
Who we’re looking for:
- A hustler. A meme ninja. A master wordsmith.
- You know how to craft 140-character Tweets that you know will go viral.
- You're intimately familiar with Reddit culture, and how to write posts and comments in such a way that they're guaranteed to get upvotes.
- You can scour the Internet and come up with ideas all day long for opportunities to get involved in the conversation and further spread awareness.
- Knowledge of the crypto space is beneficial, but not necessary. We’d rather take an all-star marketer who can learn the industry than someone who’s deep in the space but doesn’t have the skill set.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with “Social Media Manager” in the subject line. Send over your CV and a summary of your bragging rights, why you think you'd be an awesome fit for this role. Links to Twitter / Reddit accounts you've managed (even personal) are definitely helpful!
Looking forward to your application!
More info on us at https://loomx.io/