Loka seeks to add a Business Development Coordinator to its global team of professionals. The Business Development Coordinator supports the CEO and VP, Operations in the pursuit of new clients, partnerships, and opportunities. This is a remote position that requires pro-active collaboration on a daily basis via telecommute software.
Most of the Business Developer Coordinator’s crucial work is done behind the scenes in support of the business development activity of the CEO. Responsibilities for this position include prospecting for targeted contacts, researching prospective customers and their businesses, nurturing cold leads, helping with scheduling, organization, and record keeping, and bringing a positive, outgoing, and confident professional demeanor to all situations. Additionally, the Coordinator will take a leadership role in bringing processes and standardization to the business development pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have experience on a B2B sales or business development team with 3+ years of professional experience. Experience responding to RFPs, creating sales proposals, quotations, or presentations is a plus. Further, we’re looking for someone with superb attention to detail, polished professional skills, and clear and persuasive communication verbally and in writing. Loka and its clients are leading the way with advanced computing technologies including artificial intelligence and machine learning. For this reason, the Coordinator should be comfortable working in a technology-forward environment and should have an interest in joining a futuristic and rapidly-changing field.
- Prospecting for potential clients
- Maintaining a database of prospective clients and leads
- Creating sales presentations, quotations, SoWs & MSAs
- Creating proposals & assisting in prospective client RFPs
- Providing support to the CEO in business development initiatives
- Social media, email marketing, & web research tasks in support of Business Development
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience in a B2B services business such as:
- Business or Technology Consulting
- Software Development
- Public Relations
- Application Design, UX, UI
- Advertising & Media
- Branding & Creative
- Experience or interest in Sales, Business Development, and Partnerships
- A customer-first, service-oriented attitude
- Trustworthy, reliable, detail oriented, and very organized
- Enjoys team work directly with Loka’s CEO to make the business thrive