What we need:
What you'll be doing:
- Writing front end application code for new feature development
- Contributing to the development of the next version of our front-end architecture
- Participating in the agile rhythm meetings of a cross functional squad
- Creating modular UI components for our new design system
- Listening to customers and observing them using our software
- Prototyping new features and iterating on them to ensure we push the best features that we can
- Writing tests to ensure high code quality
- Being a champion of accessibility and site performance
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of experience working in as a Frontend Engineer or comparable role
- Expertise in Modular CSS
- Expertise Semantic HTML
- A commitment to optimizing for performance. You take pride in knowing the application you’re working on is efficient, fast and functional for its users.
- A love of teamwork and collaboration. You enjoy working with, learning from and helping others in your job.
- A strong internal motivation. You are passionate about the work your do and able to keep yourself motivated, even when times get tough.
- A desire to learn. You’re always on a quest to learn a new approach to something and implement it into your workflow if possible
- An understanding UI/UX Design best practices.
- A familiarity with ES6, Ruby, Backbone, Marionette, React and Typescript
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.