What we need:
Logikcull is looking for an enthusiastic, empathetic and positive individual to drive customer satisfaction and adoption at the cutting edge of legal technology! Technical Support Advisors are the first point of contact for Logikcull’s customers, and responsible for driving results through passionate customer care. Ideal candidates are excited about using the latest in technology to solve problems, relentlessly curious, and unafraid to be constantly asking “why?”.
We are looking for someone willing and able to spend their first 2-3 months in San Francisco, California to complete onboarding. This time at Logikcull’s headquarters will help with your understanding of our product, as well as our fabulous team! After completing onboarding this position will permanently work from home, helping us cover after hour shifts.
What you'll be doing:
- You are the face and voice of Logikcull, and work on the front lines of customer experience
- Correspond with customers via chat, phone, and email
- Work alongside our Customer Success team to empower customers, helping them fully realize the value of our technology
- Have a “first principles” understanding of how electronic discovery data is managed, from which you can creatively problem solve with our user interface with the Engineering, Product Management and Sales teams to advocate internally for users
- Adopt additional responsibilities including QA of new product features, ticketing maintenance, and upkeep in Salesforce, as well as success-related project work and cross-functional opportunities within Logikcull.
- You’re excited to grow professionally with a fast-paced bay area tech startup, taking on additional responsibilities and projects as needed
What we need from you:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Highly empathetic, energetic, and passionate about solving problems!
- Experience interfacing with customers in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Superior attention to detail, a little bit of OCD goes a long way!
- Solid understanding of SaaS methodology
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to think on your feet
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Familiarity with the American legal system, legal technology, or electronic discovery industry a huge plus
- Experience with platforms such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Intercom, Jira, and Excel
- Ability to work 5am - 1pm PST from home office
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.