Headquarters: Charlottesville, VA
Visit company website
View all Locus jobs
Locus is shaping the future of care management for patients outside of the hospital. Our integrated web and mobile platform connects care teams to patients, bridging the gap between hospital and home. After being discharged from the hospital, patients engage with our iPad application to record measurements that are customized for specific medical conditions. Clinicians can monitor measurement data in real-time on both web and mobile interfaces.
As a DevOps Engineer at Locus, you will have an opportunity to build our next generation of cloud infrastructure and architect solutions to ensure the security and stability of our software platform.
- Work collaboratively with members of the software team to implement and manage infrastructure to support our applications and customer integrations
- Develop automated processes for deploying cloud infrastructure across development, testing, and production environments
- Build and maintain tools for monitoring and ensuring high availability of our systems
- Apply cloud security best practices across our software systems
- Strong proficiency in Linux/Unix administration
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services including EC2, Cloudformation, and S3
- Experience with automation and configuration management using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, or Java
- Knowledge of ops best practices and security principles
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, 401K match, PTO, employer life insurance
- Collaborative/ego-less environment
- Challenging and meaningful mission
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.