Experienced Web Developers
Headquarters: London, UK
View all Loco2 jobs →
- We have high codings standards, and follow best practices such as continuous testing and delivery
- We strive to learn and improve together in a supportive environment as the wider tech ecosystem evolves
- Our team enjoys a healthy work-life balance and don’t think caffeine-fuelled all-nighters are a good way to grow a company that’s built to last
- We offer flexible hours and a well-designed remote working culture built on trust. Work around your schedule and when you’re most productive
- Our days are not full of meetings and needless distractions, allowing others to achieve flow is a big part of supporting each other
- Everyone is encouraged to ask questions, think creatively and suggest new working practices, we have a small team so your voice will be heard
- You will be provided with a laptop and are empowered to make changes that improve your working environment
- A Ruby library for communicating with train booking APIs
- A traditional multi-page web application written in Ruby on Rails, using CoffeeScript and SCSS
- AWS hosted Docker infrastructure, with continuous delivery
- A hybrid iOS app written in Swift
- A hybrid Android app written in Kotlin
- Has 3+ years of professional programming experience
- Has 3+ years of professional web development experience
- Takes pride in their craft and adheres to industry best practices such as testing, code linting, peer review and clean modular maintainable code
- Has a keen appetite for self-improvement and growth, but doesn't hesitate to ask for help when needed
- Strives to discover and understand the root cause of problems, suggesting new and improved solutions, rather than treating the symptoms
- Is fluent in English and confident communicating and sharing complex information and learnings with both technical and non-technical team members
- Can work hours that have some overlap with London daytime
- Is motivated by Loco2's mission
- What are some of the most challenging/interesting programming tasks you have worked on?
- Why do you want to work for Loco2?
- What country and timezone do you live in?
- What are your approximate salary expectations? (please state currency)
Apply for this position
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing the specific questions listed above. Please note that we do not respond to approaches from recruitment agencies, and emails will be marked as spam.