Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Calling all night owls!! Are you looking to have free mornings and work evenings? Do you love working from home or love to travel? Have a passion for helping others? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a Guest Experience team member to help with all things guest related. You will assist our beloved Guests via text, email, and phone. You will be in close contact with our Guests and go above and beyond to make sure they have the most delightful experience with us! You will be able to work from anywhere remotely - to monitor a variety of inboxes where our Guests reach out to us.
Salary range: $14-$17 an hour
Starting: part time position - opportunity to grow!
- Respond to guests via text, phone, and email
- Coordinate guests’ solutions with delivery partners and in-store kitchen teammates
- Excellent written and verbal communication - you know how to convey the proper situational tone where guests leave each interaction feeling loved
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to use positive language
- Effective listening - gather guest data, make the guest feel heard
- Ability to learn quickly - we are a fast moving company that’s constantly changing
- Have your own laptop or computer
Nice to Have:
- Guest First - always do what is best for the guest
- Empathetic - you connect with guests!
- LOVE helping people
- Respect - yourself, your teammates, your guests
- Team Wins - do what is best for the team, because the team can accomplish more than the individual
- Ownership - take pride in everything you do
- On Time - ready for work, getting back to guests, being punctual is a sign of respect
Please only apply if you are located in:
- New York
- North Carolina
Local Kitchens helps the best local restaurants expand to new cities with our network of micro food halls. We are helping the $900bn restaurant industry go digital while bringing high-quality food options to families in every neighborhood. Today, we are operating in the SF Bay Area and rapidly expanding throughout California in 2022.
Our team was on the founding team at DoorDash and we are well-capitalized by tier 1 venture capital investors and angels like David Novak (CEO/Founder of Yum Brands), Tony Xu (CEO of DoorDash), and Jack Dorsey (CEO of Square/Twitter). Read more about us in QSR Magazine, QSR Web, and in the SF Business Times.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime! Local Food Group is being built by some of the best in the world including the first few employees at DoorDash and Momofuku. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world. We have set out to work as hard as humanly possible, to work as a team and to serve local communities with the best selection and the best employment opportunities. If you're someone who is looking for a career defining opportunity, someone who is willing to grind it out day after day, someone who has enthusiasm for guests and partners - we want to hear from you.
For more insight about Local Kitchens, visit our website https://www.localkitchens.com/ and follow us on instagram @eat.local.kitchens.