Sr. Operations Engineer
Full-TimeDevOps & SysadminUnited States
What would I do at Litmus?
As our environment grows, we're looking for a Sr Operations Engineer with extensive experience building and automating cloud and on-premise platforms.
• Be a member of the Site Reliability Engineering team, bringing your expertise to join with theirs
• Work closely with the other engineering teams to build and maintain our platform and tooling
• Write and maintain automation cookbooks, modules, etc to reduce toil and improve consistency and reliability of our cloud and physical platform
• Share your knowledge and expertise across teams
• Participate in the oncall rotation with the rest of the SRE team
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
• Experience in production operations work with Windows and Linux platforms
• In-depth experience with building and organizing AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) roles and policies
• Experience integrating heterogeneous environments
• Natural troubleshooting skills: comfortable investigating any problem, while still knowing when to ask for help
• Familiarity with DevOps theory and practice
• Experience running a production environment on a public cloud, preferably AWS
• Familiarity with Containers and FAAS (Lambda, Docker, etc)
• Familiarity with systems automation tools like Terraform, Chef and/or Puppet.
• Comfortable writing and maintaining code, experience with .NET, C#, Ruby or Go is a plus
• Some experience with VMWare is preferred
• Experience with Kibana and Grafana is also a plus