Full-TimeDevOps & SysadminNorth America
Who is Litmus?
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Drive the development of new data-driven product capabilities based on your insights and analysis
- Identify and execute on new product initiatives in partnership with Product Management and Engineering
- Own all phases of of the machine learning process; explore & prepare training set, random sampling, model selection & development, model validation, implementation and monitoring
- Work directly with machine learning engineers to implement models, rules engines or other solutions derived from the data
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 5+ years of experience with a degree in a relevant discipline
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in each of the following skills:
- Writing complex SQL queries
- Working with large datasets
- Using a scripting language like Python for data analysis
- Experience using BI and visualization tools
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, k-NN, Naive Bayes, etc.
- Proven ability to perform statistical analysis and experience with tools such as SAS, R, Python or equivalent
- Experience with cloud computing services like AWS or Google Cloud
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have...
- Prior experience building software products for end users