# Who you are
You want to be involved in the rapidly evolving blockchain world. You want to build solutions that leverage the blockchain ecosystem, along with the best modern web technologies. You want to join a decentralized team and enjoy a fully remote lifestyle.
You have solved complex problems on your own many times before, and ideally, you've helped others to do so as well. You are excited about new developments in the tech world, and are eager to learn and use new tools.
You are comfortable with the full life cycle of projects, including scoping and architecture. You enjoy building complex systems with lots of moving parts. You have a strong understanding of how all the pieces of a project fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact performance.
***This role is remote but only candidates located within a CET timezone will be considered.***
## Our ideal candidate
- Finds rapid growth exciting
- Is interested in the blockchain world
- Has great new ideas and isn't afraid to share them
- Gets things done with minimal supervision
- Manages time and juggling responsibilities
- Communicates easily with diverse people
## **What you'll do**
- Build applications that run on or interact with various blockchains
- Research new technologies and put them to the test
- Answer difficult questions, like "How do we make this technology understandable for the masses?"
- Read, write, and review code in a variety of languages and frameworks
- Write unit and integration tests
- Engage with stakeholders about scope, timelines, and blockers
- Communicate with your team via Discord, voice chat, and occasional video calls
- Debate implementation details and development best practices
## Tech stack
Our tech stack is always evolving. If you have a favorite technology and a strong motivation for why we should use it, then there's a high chance you'll get to put it into production.
- HTML + CSS + JS
- Solidity + Hardhat
- Web3 + Ethers
- React + Next
- Elixir + Phoenix
# **What we can offer you**
- Exposure to the blockchain ecosystem
- A bleeding-edge tech stack
- Great team culture and support
- Flexible working hours
- Remote lifestyle
- Rapid career progression
- Paid travel opportunities for conferences and hackathons
### Equal Opportunity
*We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equality and weaving a community that values diverse perspectives and experiences and are actively seeking a diverse pool of applicants. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*