We are in the search of our next skilled front-end developer to join one of our product teams. So if you are looking for your next career step and want to be a part of the technical team of geniuses behind our SaaS Scaleup? Then you might be our new remotely based front-end developer!
As Senior Frontend Developer, you will be part of a team responsible for building new products and strengthening our existing solution. You will determine the structure and design herewith to develop features to enhance our user experience and create an aesthetic design. As part of a team, you will cooperate closely with Back End and Full Stack developers to obtain the best possible result.
More specifically you will:
- Support with implementation of design and visual optimization
- Be co-responsible for the front-end technical stack in the solution together with our Senior frontend developer
- Make sure we adopt component design and start to make “nice and reusable” UI components around the site
- Make sure that the code we deliver is properly covered with unit/integration tests.
- Make code-reviews and be responsible for the HTML+CSS in the solution
- You will participate in sprints like all others. We know we must redesign our front-end stack, and we will provide at least 50% of your available time to do this. When we make new features, we also expect it will be implemented properly
Who are we looking for?
The right candidate for our team will have profound experience in Front-end development and a good understanding of anesthetic and user-friendly design. Furthermore, you are a good team player with a great ability to communicate ideas and solutions to your team members.
The perfect candidate will say yes to the following:
- I’m a senior front-end developer with 4+ years of experience
- It hurts my eyes when I see user interfaces that are misaligned or inconsistent
- I have multiple years of experience designing and building great looking websites
- I like working with the latest advancements in design and front-end technologies
- I know how to make sure I build websites that work in all browsers - even IE, while still being able to leverage cutting edge technologies
- I have experience using FE testing frameworks such as Jest (and Vue Test Utils)
- Bonus: I am familiar with useful helper tools (such as storybook, JSDocs) that help me build and document my components in an efficient and team-friendly way
Why should you work at Likvido?
Well, we are a growing startup with big visions, great room for growth, and passionate employees. You have the opportunity to impact Likvidos success in the future regarding the development of a top nudge visual product. In addition, you get:
- A job with great responsibility, impact, and many challenges
- A steep learning curve and challenges from day one
- Free meditation: We pay your Calm.com or Headspace subscription
- Free books: You can buy all the books you need to stay ahead and learn new things
- Free education: After working in the team for 12 months, we offer to pay for your education
- Free salary: Our vision is to enable personal growth for our team and business growth for our clients. If you have reached the limit of personal growth as part of Likvido, we will support you if your dream is to become an entrepreneur yourself. If you have worked at Likvido for at least 3 years, we offer to pay your salary for the first 3 months so that you can start your entrepreneurial journey.
- Free sports: We have weekly sports activities paid for by Likvido and we offer to pay if you want to run a marathon or challenge yourself in other healthy ways.
- You will be 100% remote along with our existing team
- We work within CET office hours but are flexible to accommodate other schedules
- We pay a good salary
- We expect you to be fluent in English
- The position is full-time
- Your manager will be operating from Denmark
Who is Likvido?
Likvido is a fast-growing and ambitious tech startup based in Copenhagen with 48 employees working from all over the world. We were founded in 2018 with the vision of creating a product that can provide companies with an easy and user-friendly solution for charging their invoices. Therefore, we are the first automated Invoice Management system on the market. Our goal is to automate the entire process of invoicing, reminders, and debt collection and thus ensuring companies' time and cash flow to focus on their core business. We create cutting-edge technology that can save companies time and frustration and help support the growth and job satisfaction of our customers. We have just raised a seed round from a top fintech investor, and are planning our launch in the UK.