We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join and lead product management for our Analytics product!
** Remote role - offered globally **
Reporting into the Head of Product for Analytics, you will drive the conceptual and technical development of both new and existing functionality, whilst setting goals and objectives and managing the backlog for the entire business unit.
You’ll be part of a leadership team that is constantly solving problems, iterating, and working together to empower people around the world to build their commerce businesses. You’ll be working with thousands of incredible businesses globally to help provide them with superpowers to optimize & scale their business!
As Product lead
- You’re a solid team player, who always puts the customer first. You love talking to customers
- You’re a natural communicator, and enjoy both learning and teaching.
- You’re commercially minded, and quickly come to grips with how to drive impact across a range of business objectives.
- Your analytical skills give you confidence with data and decision-making, and help you to navigate requirements and conversations with a range of stakeholders.
- You are comfortable articulating ideas to a group. You enjoy taking a position in a discussion, and wrestling with difficult problems in order to reach a consensus.
- You'll obsess over the user experience, and thrive by delivering user-friendly products that drive impact.
- Most importantly, you want to join an exciting team and challenge yourself daily.
- Be the voice of the customer, while working closely with all departments to innovate and build products that customers love.
- Own the entire product from soup to nuts - creating and maintain a feasible yet ambitious backlog for the product team.
- Design and execute research projects, and contribute to central data systems.
- You will be required to partner with engineering and design in order to lead all phases of feature conception, design, iteration, and testing.
- Collaborate with our global marketing, sales, and customer success teams to develop launch strategy, product packaging, and training.
- Represent TCC's broader product strategy to the internal team.
- At least 3 years of product leadership experience (working on software products).
- Experience with gathering, analyzing, and translating data and customer behavior into real product requirements.
- Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably as Product Owner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the willingness and confidence to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrable success in delivering impactful products.
- Experience working on a SaaS product
- eCommerce, chat and communication
- Particular experience in eCommerce
- Experience talking to customers of your products, and loving it
- Unlimited book budget
- Work with entrepreneurs on a daily basis
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working
- Training & Development