Lifetimely is a reporting tool helping 4000+ D2C brands and Shopify stores understand their customer behavior, predict lifetime value, and track their most important KPIs on custom dashboards. Our users include well-known D2C names like MrBeast’s snacking brand Feastables
, Liquid Death
, and Colgate.
We're growing fast and looking for an ecommerce expert to join us to help D2C brands with leveraging LTV data for improving their business and customer experience. Your job would be to take full responsibility for our customer success and onboarding - talking to our users and our partner agencies, educating them on how to leverage data for their operations, and advising them on retention and digital marketing. You will become the no.1 expert on our product!
You would get to meet and talk with some of the biggest and most exciting D2C brands in the Shopify ecosystem and have an impact on their retention strategies.
This is the job for someone who is living and breathing D2C and ecommerce, but is maybe looking for a career change. You will work closely with our founder to define the product strategy based on user feedback.
What will you do:
- Do onboarding calls with our new customers and partners helping them fully leverage the data and advice them on their marketing & retention issues
- Develop materials and content on the best practices to grow a DTC brand through data
- Help existing users adopt new exciting features
- Participate in crafting new product ideas and shaping them to actual features - you will become the no.1 expert on our product and our customers
Who are you:
- You know ecommerce and digital marketing well - you might have worked for a digital marketing agency, D2C brand, SaaS-company, or ecommerce retailer.
- You're a native (or almost native) English speaker & writer.
- You're excited about data and analytics and generally like to geek about software products
- You like to meet people and help them with their business - the work involves a lot of calls and chatting with clients
- You're comfortable working US hours - 75% of our users are in North America.
We don't care about your education - ecommerce and digital marketing is a craft you learn by doing.
Why work for Lifetimely
You would get a first-hand experience in SaaS and visibility on the fast-growing D2C economy. This is a dream job for someone who is passionate about educating others and the Shopify D2C ecosystem.
Working for Lifetimely doesn't feel like the usual office or startup gig: we are a distributed group of ten people across nine different countries 🇫🇮 🇺🇸 🇮🇳 🇫🇷 🇨🇱 🇪🇬 🇪🇸 🇮🇶 🇭🇷 with our own way of working. Some of us are nomads, some just like working remotely. We highly encourage written (long-form) communication and documenting things on Notion and generally don't like tight fixed schedules. There is not really much management or oversight, we expect you to know how to manage yourself. We prioritize shipping and results above how or when you do the work.
If you are into distributed work and prefer the lifestyle aspects or maybe live somewhere with not a lot of exciting startups, you will enjoy working with us.
Yearly compensation for this position is between 45 000 - 85 000 USD
and varies with experience and skillset. This is a full-time position with paid time off
: you will be employed through Deel.com
either as an employee with benefits or as a contractor depending on your preferences and location.
How to apply
- Send us a concrete content piece you've created: a blog post, Youtube tutorial, or something else around ecommerce. Or just tell us your story!
- Briefly describe your experience in ecommerce
- Application is reviewed
- We will reach out to you for a test task if you're selected for the first round of interviews. The task will take a few hours to complete.
- Interview with CEO
- Reference checks