The Opportunity: Lever Data solves the data reliability problem for financial services firms and institutional investors through its proprietary platform and robust data management services. We are currently seeking a highly qualified Java Developer who will contribute to the design and implementation of the core Lever Data platform and help take it to the next level. The successful candidate will be a creative and driven technologist with proven problem-solving ability and excellent communication skills, comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Take ownership of the core Lever Data technology platform.
- Analyze requirements, develop/test code (unit and integration), and manage product deliverables to targeted release dates.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, team design sessions, code reviews and contribute to architectural decisions.
- Create high quality software balanced with a pragmatic approach to make the appropriate tradeoffs to ship quickly and regularly.
- Deliver accurate estimates for assigned development tasks.
- Support the production system collaboratively with other technology team members.
What You’ll Bring:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or another related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience as a Java developer.
- Experience with building, testing, and debugging high performance distributed systems.
- Familiarity with application packaging and deployment tools e.g.Maven and CI/CD pipelines.
- Exposure to public cloud services and Linux container technology.
- Be a motivated self-starter able to execute independently, with light supervision.