Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Leopard.FYI helps women engineers make informed decisions about tech companies by helping them get transparent info on compensation, gender ratios, other women's experiences and more. The mission is clear: to help women get roles where they'll be valued, supported, promoted and compensated what they're worth :)
The Account Manager role is a critically important early hire for our team. In the role you'll have your own book of high touch startup clients who are recruiting engineers. Compensation will be a mix of base salary ($60-75k depending on seniority) and then commission when your clients hire successfully!
In addition to managing a book of business, you'll be instrumental in helping us build out high priority client processes in the following areas:
- Client Experience: Mapping the client experience from start to finish, everything from email, slack & social touchpoints to account health tracking. Designing new processes like account expansion initiatives, & implementing a CRM & NPS tracking. Also identifying opportunities for automation using Airtable, Slack, Zapier and Customer.io.
- Company Vetting: Redesigning the company vetting process so we can get our candidates the data they're looking for to make informed decisions. Spearheading our data collection process to get our candidates relevant data on a quarterly basis.
- Client Training/Development: Developing a curriculum to help companies be more supportive/inclusive of women. Also helping to develop client resources that showcase Leopard.FYI data, best practices, how-tos, and mission/point of view.
You'll also have direct exposure to the inner workings of building an early stage, bootstrapped startup. Examples:
- Cross-Functional Operations: collaborating on process-building across Hiring, HR, Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Analytics, Content, Social, Goal Setting & KPI Tracking
- Strategy: contributing to high level strategic decisions around Product, Market Expansion, Pricing, Organizational Structure, Internal Values & Mission
If you are coming from an underrepresented background, PLEASE apply. We hire for drive, self-starting skills, writing skills & process building intuition; we don't care what college you went to or if the employers on your resume are brand name.
Oh, and if you want to stand out as a strong candidate, find Lexi's email and tell her why you are excited about working for Leopard.FYI ;)