Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
— a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $4k - $8k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 4+ years of mobile iOS software development experience
- commercial experince with SwiftUI at least 1 year
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience in publishing iOS apps in the app store
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you to find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!