Do you want to create products and user experiences that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the most competitive industries in the world?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to become a part of our team and help grow our empire. You will take ownership of flagship products and teams, ensuring that the highest quality standards are met, and that the product is on the cutting edge of the market. You will have the chance to showcase your skillset, launching and managing the most exciting and innovative products ever seen, and in return have the greatest experience of your working life.
If you’re a creative, passionate and results driven leader with an eye for greatness and the tenacity to deliver, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Be the end-to-end owner of the product, managing the business case, identifying the value proposition, defining the customer experience, build out the product requirements, launch plan and see the business through launch and customer adoption.
- Take control to improve the vision, definition, expansion, and scalability of our global platform.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure top quality delivery whilst working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Work with business leaders to identify and create plans to dominate new industries and markets, and implement them at both a strategic and operational level.
- Keep a firm eye on what the data tells you and take insights from it towards constant improvement, proactively identifying and resolving strategic and tactical issues.
- Operate efficiently whilst working closely with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Content, Tech, Design and Conversion to ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time.
- Initiate new innovative and creative product ideas to expand the business and create long-term growth.
- Bring an eye for detail, specifically user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption and delight all of our users.
Job skill requirements:
- Senior experience as a Product Manager or Owner of online products in competitive industries such as Health, Fitness, Games, Sports, Finance, or Insurance.
- Can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, and persevere when things are challenging. You are hungry to win, bring intense desire to achieve results and have the grit to make it happen.
- Proven history of scoping, creating, launching and managing high-quality products.
- Experience creating a product roadmap and providing oversight until completion.
- Experience identifying various business problems or opportunities and coming up with creative solutions.
- A challenge-based mindset with a highly analytical approach to product development, being deeply familiar with best-in-class practices, using data to drive results, and spot opportunities for innovation.
- Strong knowledge of websites, online content, SEO, and web development, and how these interplay with commercial success.
- Outstanding team player and management skills, as well as strong communication skills. Constantly striving to learn and develop through own personal motivation whilst promoting the same core values to team members in order to work collaboratively.
- Ultra-competitive salary for the ideal candidate.
Please state your desired salary upon application.