About Learning Tapestry
Hi! We're Learning Tapestry. We're a 35+ person all-remote, global organization dedicated to making digital learning "just work" for educators and learners alike. We solve hard problems in complex education technology environments.
We’re a triple bottom line company: we make a profit like any good business; our work makes the world better (“social impact”); and we create a healthy internal work environment for everyone who works here.
For our staff we believe in flexible work locations and working arrangements. We empower all of our team members to manage their schedules and adjust as necessary. We're focused on results and impact, not locations and hours. We hire people with great technical ability, but we also expect everyone at Learning Tapestry to have a strong character and solid communication skills.
The Senior Product Manager role
The Senior Product Manager will lead product development across multiple digital platforms, including the Android app, Fire TV and Android TV ecosystems. This role will shepherd business and user needs through the many stages of product development, including ideation, research, planning, and execution.
- Lead the development of a learning-focused product strategy and vision supported by research, data and business goals.
- Oversee the entire lifecycle of features, from ideation to technical implementation, in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, designers, developers and QA.
- Break down complex problems into manageable steps by authoring and prioritizing epics and user stories.
- Be a leader on a cross-functional scrum team—foster a creative, collaborative and disciplined culture to produce the best results possible.
- Analyze product use and performance to continually focus on subscription growth and engagement.
- Communicate product roadmap and requirements across teams and departments.
- Leverage data in making product decisions and setting priorities; encourage metrics-based optimizations—striking the right balance between fixing bugs and launching new features.
- 5+ years experience in product management with at least 2 years working with a consumer-facing digital product
- Experience developing products for kids
- Experience with direct-to-consumer products and/or edTech preferred
- Deep understanding of the product development process end-to-end; technical background or extensive experience with the technical side of product development
- Expert knowledge of user research, UX and product design methods and practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
- Highly motivated to work independently and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in translating strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements and measures of success
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team
- Strong understanding of the Apple and Android ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to overlap at least 6 hours with our client in New York (UTC -5)