Fully Remote (Senior Positions Open)
LeadSimple is a motivated team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we're profitable and growing. The team is passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations. We're proud to provide the leading CRM in our space.
- GraphQL (Relay)
- CI / Deployment:
- Docker Compose
- Project Management
- Github with Zenhub for kanban
- Canny for roadmap
- Slack for internal communication
We're currently a team of 21, with engineers in the United States, Poland, Germany and Brazil, connecting via Slack and Zoom throughout the day.
We value work/life balance and work at a sane pace (40 hour weeks), Monday - Friday. We maintain 2-3 hours of overlap with US Pacific Time, to ease collaboration.
Customer impact drives priorities across the organization. Our Success and Product teams work closely with end users on a daily basis, using their feedback to refine our roadmap and assist Engineering in creating an exceptional product.
We're looking for an expert front-end engineer to help us raise the bar for our ReactJS codebase and accelerate product efforts.
Senior Software Engineer
You are a rock-solid engineer with mastery of at least one domain. You can own technical design for projects of moderate complexity, understand trade-offs, debug systems in your domain, and write high quality code while getting a lot done. You're collaborative and an active contributor to product discovery conversations.
- Deep experience with our core front-end technologies: React, Typescript, RelayJS, GraphQL
- Experience with our back-end technologies is a plus: Ruby on Rails, Postgres
- Experience translating complex user stories into detailed requirements
- Highly productive, moves fast without breaking things
- Great collaborator, takes initiative, asks questions, explains themselves, open to feedback
- Proficient learner and problem solver
- Cares for the end-user (see The Product-Minded Engineer)
All positions offer the following benefits:
- Early Off Fridays (every other Friday afternoon off)
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation + 6 local holidays
- Healthcare Allowance
- Vacation Allowance
- Complete our application.
- We'll review it and let you know how we'd like to review some of your work (either via Github or a short coding assessment).
- We'll reach out to schedule a 30 minute call, and ask for references.
- Selected candidates will proceed to a 90 minute technical interview.
- If everything looks good, we'll arrange to speak with some of your references, and follow up with an offer.
If you take pride in your work, enjoy shaping real products and want to hone your craft, we'd love to hear from you!