Site Reliability Engineer
Headquarters: Helsinki, Finland
Must be located: Europe
Visit company website
View all Leadfeeder jobs
We are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely (Europe).
- Work together with our other engineers to improve our automated cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Monitor and analyze the Leadfeeder infrastructure and applications with tools like New Relic, AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus and ELK-stack
- Automate technical operations: deployments, scaling, recovery, etc.
- Analyze and improve system performance and reliability
We hope you have:
- Good teamwork and communication skills (English)
- A “security-first” mentality
- Experience operating production-grade web applications
- Experience on cloud infrastructures and services, especially Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Docker container-based technologies, such as Kubernetes or AWS ECS
- Strong understanding of computer networks
- Linux server experience
- Programming skills
- Knowledge of database technologies both relational and non-relational
It’s even better if you have experience with:
- Serverless computing, such as AWS Lambda
- Ruby on Rails
What we offer you:
- Competitive base pay
- Work remotely from wherever you like
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Fun events with the whole crew, including biannual team week.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.