Senior Backend Engineer
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Visit company website
View all Lawyaw jobs
We are: Lawyaw (YC W18) - a cloud-based document automation company. Our technology provides an easy way to turn business and legal documents into modular, fillable online templates and in the last 12 months over 1,000 law firms have signed up for our platform.
We need: A Backend/Infra Engineer. We're looking for someone that is familiar with Python (Django) and AWS. You'll help us integrate imported data, implement complex queries, scale & improve our backend systems.
- Know python like the back of your hand
- Enjoy scaling challenges as we're growing fast
- Have a super high standard of quality
- Be comfortable looking at data
- Have at least a few years of experience with tech companies (ideally enterprise SaaS)
- Have built some cool things we can check out
- Have a few references we can say hi to
Technologies we use:
- Solid pay
- Health Benefits (US)
- And more.
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Something you built
- An introduction or bio
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.