Launch is an agency that creates digital products and experiences. But that doesn’t tell the full story of how we apply strategy and creative thinking. We solve complex problems through research, analysis, and firsthand conversations with users. Our multidisciplinary team brings research and strategy together, building user-friendly designs that engage and inspire. Learn more about our team and culture.
This company is based in Atlanta, GA but will are remote friendly (post COVID). We will give first preference to those living in EST / CT time zones but encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
- Min. 5 years of professional experience
- Solid knowledge in React using Redux.js/Next.js
- Database management with MongoDB / PostgreSQL
- Knowledge in Node.js and MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node)
- Management of JSON objects and GraphQL/RESTful services
- Experience with integration of traditional and headless content management systems with interactive experiences
- Version control with Git
- Experience with responsive web design, browser compatibility, and multiple support to devices.
- WordPress / PHP / VR / AR experience a plus
- Strong collaboration and communication skills — must be willing to work in an open-seating team environment
- Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment
- Implement Software Requirements for multiple clients
- Applying visual designs built in Figma or Sketch
- Building features and addressing issues via JIRA
- Create, document, and test REST / JSON-based APIs
- Experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems for clients in different industries
- Work closely with UX, creative and other business partners.
- Facilitate code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.
Launch is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.