Technical Consultant - US Region
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our business and engineering teams in the presales process, answering (or, with the help of the respective specialists, help to answer) technical questions of our potential customers
- Come up with simple and effective solutions to customer requests and integration hurdles
- Carefully document new technical requirements to feed into our product pipeline, while taking part in sales meetings
- Acquire a broad range of knowledge about our product, integration methods and what makes for a successful solution
Who we are
LaterPay provides a frictionless way to convert users into paying customers for digital purchases like online videos, donations, subscriptions, articles, music feeds, and more by allowing users to access content without upfront registration or payment—giving users the immediate access they want and the revenue growth our merchants need.
LaterPay technology increases sales, customer satisfaction and loyalty, and offers a complimentary ecosystem to existing subscription and ad models.
What we’re looking for
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You communicate and document clearly and effectively
- You are comfortable in a customer-facing position, but also enjoy direct cooperation with software engineers and engineering managers, as well as a user-oriented product team
- Entrepreneurial thinking is a big bonus! Our success is your success, you strive to support the sales team and help maintain alignment with the market reality and needs
- You have technical presales consulting or technical sales experience
- You come with a solid surface/contextual-level understanding of "the full web stack" to be able to talk to our customers about how LaterPay works
How we work
LaterPay has around 50 people spread over 12+ countries in time zones from UTC-8 to UTC+2. We’re a distributed team, though we have offices in Munich (DE) and New York (US).
We care more about the things you do than your presence at a chair at a desk at 9am every day, however for this role you will be working closely with merchants operating in US business hours, so we need you to work in something resembling “US office hours”
If this sounds interesting, even if you’re not sure you’re quite the right fit, then please *apply*, and let us know what you bring to the table.
This application closes at the end of Friday 9th of February 2018