KOMYOON, Inc. is looking for our first full time iOS developer to take our iPhone app to the next level - expanding it to both the iPad and Mac (via Catalyst). We’re a small, self funded company that creates apps for creative professionals. We work with the latest and greatest technologies, and we plan and engineer for the long term.
Above all, we value people who truly care about creating great products and working in a supportive and positive environment. We’re not interested in asking you to solve esoteric computer science problems on a whiteboard, and we don’t expect you to have memorized the iOS SDK.
Day to day, you’ll be expected to create features that delight our customers, and will not be asked to implement the latest growth hacking techniques or privacy destroying analytics frameworks.
On the engineering side, we value pragmatism over perfect architectures, and quick iteration over lengthy, drawn out processes.
- Become our first dedicated developer for a media intensive app for creative professionals.
- Full time, remote position.
- Flexible schedule.
- Drive software development - new features, bug fixes, refactoring, etc.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Faithfully implement UI designs.
- Embrace platforms conventions and features.
- 2-3 years of experience programming with Swift on iOS.
- Experience working on a distributed team.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A love of learning and curiosity about new technologies.
- One or more published apps on the App Store.
If you feel like you would be a great fit, but don’t have all of the above qualifications, reach out anyway! A well written explanation of why you think you would be a great addition to our team can go a long way.
- KOMYOON is 100% distributed, and we’re open to applicants from all countries.
- We’re a small team, and you’ll be our first dedicated iOS developer.
- We engineer for the latest and greatest, and quickly adopt new technologies where they make sense.
- We run an ethical company, and respect our customers privacy.
- We’re fully self funded.
- We’ve created a supportive environment which rewards long term, sustainable engineering.