Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re good at it: Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times — and, with 15+ million users and over 100,000 five-star reviews, komoot is becoming the most popular cycling and hiking app worldwide.
Join our fully remote team of 60+ people and change the way people explore.
Users love our high-quality product and have confirmed this by giving us a close to 5-star rating in the app stores. But as we don’t stop here we are looking for a passionate quality assurance specialist to join our team.
Ready for your next adventure?
Please note: This is a remote role and can be done from any location within UTC-1 to UTC+3
What you will do
- Continuously improve the quality of komoot’s mobile and web apps in a cross-functional team with developers, designers, copywriters, and product managers.
- Take ownership of the quality of all features in one part of our product.
- Define and refine quality standards and processes in your team for enabling high quality feature delivery in fast development cycles.
- Keep an overview of bug reports and help us improve/ prioritize them in collaboration with our product, development and support teams.
- Write relevant tests and execute them manually for new features.
- Speed up test and release cycles by writing automated UI tests.
- Test the product in real-world outdoor use cases.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Are highly self-driven, responsible, reliable and keen to learn and improve.
- Love to actively use and improve an awesome product for great user experience by manually testing it in real-world use cases.
- Have proven experience providing quality assurance support for high-quality mobile and web apps (3+ years).
- Understand that perfection is impossible but set it as the goal anyway.
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Have experience in working in a distributed team, have good communication skills and love to work together with others in fast development cycles.
Sound like you?
We want to hear from you!
- Your CV in English highlighting your most relevant experience.
- A write-up explaining who you are and why you are interested in working at komoot.
- Examples of your work.
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog.