Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
About the role
Our fast-growing company is looking for a second People & Organisation Coordinator to enable our team to thrive. As part of the People & Organisation team, you will play a critical role in making komoot the best employer for the best talent throughout Europe. You’ll provide first class operational support to our internal team, from sourcing equipment for remote corners of Romania to answering team questions about sick leave and vacations. You’ll shine as an all-around organisational whiz who delivers results quickly, helping to create an industry-leading remote company culture.
Ready for your next adventure?
What you will do
- Keep our team outfitted with the latest devices, tools and home office equipment no matter where they are located
- Support the schedule and execution of onboardings for new hires once per month
- Manage company accounts and help with reimbursements and spending
- Pick out and organize gifts and swag for our team
- Help answer team questions about vacation, sick leave, benefits, etc
- Bolster our weekly events calendar by helping to organize remote activities like yoga sessions and cooking courses
Why you will love it
- You’ll join a motivated P&O team who genuinely care about supporting our colleagues and leading the industry in remote work
- You’ll join a highly skilled and engaged team of experts in their fields and keep up-to-date with industry trends and innovations
- You’ll use and become an expert in the best online tools for project management and digital communication and you’ll be empowered to define your own processes and improve existing ones
- You’ll get dedicated time and budget to spend on classes, events, conferences, boot camps, or books for your curiosity and personal development
- You get 38 days annual leave (including public holidays, which vary by country)
- This is a remote role and you are free to work from anywhere that lies between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3. Beach? The mountains? Or a co- working space (covered by us)?
- You’ll travel with us (when safe) for team gatherings in amazing locations several times a year – check out this playlist to find out more about how we stay close while being remote. (http://bit.ly/39xtIrn )
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have at least 1 year experience working as an HR assistant or generalist or provided operational support on HR processes
- Are comfortable shifting priorities and eager to manage different projects at the same time
- Are super organized and love working quickly without sacrificing quality
- Are constantly trying to improve the way you do things
- Are excited about working with people and want to grow your career in this direction
- Thrive in a digital environment and use online tools to maximize your efficiency
Sound like you?
Great, we would love to hear from you! Please send us the following:
- Your CV in English highlighting your most relevant experience
- A write-up (Cover Letter) explaining who you are and why you would like to work with us
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account or anything else you’d like to share
Curious to find out more about our recruitment process?
- Find out more info here: https://www.komoot.com/jobs-process
- At komoot we want to make great adventures accessible to everyone. We support diversity and inclusivity within the outdoors and welcome all prospective applicants.
- We have a rolling recruitment process – if this role is online it means it’s still open, we’re accepting applications, and actively looking for the perfect candidate. Is it you?
- Dedicated time and budget to spend on classes, events, conferences, boot camps, or books for your curiosity and personal development, you decide!
- Get access to generous discounts from leading outdoor and cycling brands and more
- Flexible working hours and locations
- 3 all- expenses paid Company gatherings per year
- The latest devices and equipment
- And more!