Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned frontend developer to join a 100% remote, globally distributed company.
Our marketing team is growing and we are looking for an experienced frontend developer to help us support current and future projects, we have some truly exciting projects lined up! Your primary focus will be on developing the UI for our website and marketing applications, as well as working on components and interfaces for Kinsta’s web design system.
What you will be doing:
- Implementing UI in React, CSS & HTML with high quality
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining code
- Building and maintaining dedicated tools for the marketing teams using best coding practices
- Working with backend developers to define specifications for required API endpoints
- Unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing
- Following practices: Code reviews, unit testing, CI and other best practices
- Participating in architectural reviews
- Sharing knowledge with other developers and collaborating with peers
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Frontend developer
- You have a good understanding of Modern CSS and how to write semantic HTML
- You have strong experience with unit testing and integration testing
- You’re experienced in optimizing sites for core web vitals
- You’re proficient in both written and spoken English
Bonus points if:
- You're proficient with ReactJS
- You're experienced with NextJS or other SSG such as Gatsby
- You're experienced using TypeScript
- You're experienced using design systems using Storybook or similar
- You’ve had exposure to E2E/Acceptance testing
- We are a fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.