Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Our client base is growing steadily and we are looking for a tech-savvy and motivated Account Executive located in the APAC region to work during Australian business hours and contribute to our sales efforts.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Run the full sales cycle.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Understand the product inside out.
- Use HubSpot CRM to maintain and manage information.
- Cooperate with our customer support teams and sales engineers to educate customers and help them make informed buying decisions.
- Write accurate quotes and proposals.
- Create sales reports on a regular basis.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Account Executive, preferably in software sales.
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Experience working with HubSpot.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- The ability to follow a structured workflow is crucial.
- Savvy with internet technologies and platforms. Ability to master the use of new platforms and online tools quickly.
- Previous experience in the hosting industry.
- An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
This is a fully-remote role. The Account Executive can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
Our positions offer a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it's like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.