Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 30 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space.
With VC backing and a constantly expanding client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies, offering a service used around the world.
We are looking for:
A dynamic Junior Quantitative Trader to work in collaboration with our engineers, data scientists, quantitative researchers, and risk managers to monitor and supervise operations related to all trading activities, flows of assets, treasury and risk management. In this role, you will be fully responsible for supervising different algorithms and trading accounts.
Your mission will be to manage, supervise and track all Keyrock’s trading algorithms. We expect you to have a thorough understanding of not only Keyrock’s activities but also macro movements within the markets, and to have the capacity to analyze, assess and communicate in the most efficient, swift and professional manner observations made throughout trading activities.
What you will be doing
- Supporting the deployment of new algorithms, clients and markets
- Keeping a global updated view of all algorithmic trading operations
- Financial monitoring of alerts
- Active trading
- Trade execution
- Preventive actions by spread adaptations
- Keeping track of the treasury
- Keeping track of and reporting technical and financial problems and providing support to the dev team for improvement
Skills and experience
- Strong analytical ability
- Fully comfortable with trading and order books
- Able to act and to take decisions under pressure
- Digital native
- Understanding of digital assets and blockchain technologies
- Understanding of financial market structure
- Strong attention to details
- Good communicator
- Fluent in English
Past experience trading cryptocurrencies is essential. This doesn’t have to be professional experience - we’re also keen to talk to anyone who trades cryptocurrencies as a hobby.
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.