We are currently looking for someone who wants to help grow our start up. You would be Dev #2 which would mean a lot of responsibility and ability to wear many hats across the full stack.
We currently have a profitable product and now are looking forward to adding new features, scaling to handle high loads of data, and create new projects from scratch. This could include re-architecting the entire backend system and implementing distributed systems that leverage the latest technologies in the Big Data space.
If this sounds exciting to you, let’s talk some more!
You get the perks that big companies can't offer:
- Awesome experience working for a fast-moving startup — we're top-3 on Google for what we offer
- Exposure to other brilliant minds — we share office space with 20+ other startups, most under the age of 30
- Take ownership of an entire project that you design and build from scratch to finish
- Impact — We have a small team and you get to wear many hats. Changes you make is rolled out immediately and seen by thousands of people daily
- Grow your skills with the company - we have a yearly budget for courses and conferences
- Other perks include: Monthly team activities and lunches, profile sharing, $1500 Bucket list budget and more
- Experience with front-end tooling: SASS, Gulp, Webpack, Babel
- Database: Postgres, MongoDB, MySQL, ElasticSearch (nice to have)
- Experience in RESTful API development and working with third-party APIs
- Knowledge of backend frameworks such as Express, Laravel/Django
- Utilize responsive design and web development techniques to create an effective experience across multiple platforms
- A passion to build things — you work on side projects because they're fun
Minimum 4 years work experience