Are you searching for a job that will boost your IT career? Read on!
KAPSYS is a fully remote powerhouse that delivers software solutions. Our main mission is to speed up the IT-sphere by making next-generation, omnichannel platforms.
You’ll be working inside our team to develop our Salesforce SaaS Backup Solution and migrate customers to Salesforce Sales cloud/ Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
We thrive to achieve such scale and quality that will make us leaders in implementing Salesforce services within the German-speaking market within the next 2 years and build SaaS Services around Salesforce.
- 1+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform
- Experience with Sales/Service Cloud
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must
- Fast learning skills and proactivity
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a rapidly changing environment
- An enthusiastic person with a ‘can do will do’ attitude
- Experience with Marketing Cloud
- Apex knowledge
- Trailhead Account
- Bachelor/Master in Informatics, Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
Your Tasks - improve the world:
- Perform Salesforce database administration tasks, including creating and maintaining workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard design, and data flow management
- Create and manage changes in SFDC systems using declarative techniques
- Maintain system security and integrity
- Provide end-user assistance and training
- Process creation, documentation and maintenance
- Data qualify, migration, and maintenance
- Other projects and assignments as needed
In general we build SaaS Service on:
- Backend: Node.js, Typescript
- Client-side: Angular
- Cloud provider: AWS
- CI/CD: GitHub actions
- Infrastructure management: Kubernetes / AWS ECS
- Architecture: Microservice architecture, REST API
We offer - more than just a job:
- 100% remote work with ability to work from anywhere
- Broad and advanced technology stack, huge opportunities to grow, learn and advance your skills.
- Great team communication and amazing cross-cultural team: you will collaborate with team mates from all around the world and get to know new cultures.
- Flexible schedule: work/life balance
- 19 Paid Time Off days (PTO)
- Elevation plan available after first year
- Company perks and recognition plan
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Open-minded management, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchy
- Support in certifications
- Opportunity to work with the skilled team of Salesforce developers
Interview stages - step by step:
- 1-st stage - Video interview with HR Manager
- 2-nd stage - Video interview with our Technical lead
- 3-rd stage - Final video interview with CEO
Want to speed up the IT-sphere with us? Then join our ride and apply now!