Junior Backend Developer
Full-TimeDevOps & SysadminWorldwide
KaFe Rocks is one of the leading affiliate companies operating within the iGaming space. Our success-to-date is the result of the ongoing efforts of the collective minds of our exceptional Rocketeers.
With a portfolio of 30+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, we have scaled at pace and generate thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners. With an entrepreneurial, ambitious, and driven mindset flowing through the company, we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new territories.
We also believe that spending time commuting …is a waste of time! Meaning, our team of 40+ employees works remotely, whenever, wherever!
As we push forward into 2019 and beyond, we are searching for not one, but TWO Junior Backend Developers who are enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn, and can also assist our Tech team to work on all our projects.
You’ll work closely with other tech team members and be actively involved in managing applications or even whole software projects. You won’t mind getting stuck in and being hands-on when it comes to learning new methods and develop new features as well as rework existing code.
Your key tasks:
- Developing our applications and websites
- Create automated test environments
- Optimize and recode old applications to shine again
- Discuss new features with other teams
- If you’d love to kick-start your career, learn from some of the best in the business and see yourself grow and develop your skills further, then we’d love to hear from you.
- You WANT to learn, and you’re open to being taught
- You are reliable, independent and productive
- Fluent in English
- Profound PHP knowledge is a must
- Laravel at least average knowledge
- Observer, Event/Listener, Policies and FormRequests are common language for you
- Zend Framework knowledge is a plus
- Good database skills
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems
What you get in return
- A space to learn new coding skills, hone the existing ones an apply them to real live projects
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further.
If you think you are the right person for this job, send a detailed application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you fit the bill, and why you are the one we are looking for!