Hiring for a Facebook Ad Manager at JW Agency
The Facebook Ad Manager will be a part of a fast growing digital marketing agency - JW Agency. We provide our clients with strategic Facebook & Instagram advertising campaigns within the online information space such as digital courses, online programs, high-ticket masterminds, and more. Accountability is huge and we strive to “wow” our clients every day.
Position will be supporting client projects by optimizing campaigns daily, overseeing and executing on creatives, ensuring KPI’s are being met, providing reports and trends to clients, and continuously being innovative and strategic with client campaigns to maximize results.
- Manage client Facebook and Instagram advertising campaign funnels using the Facebook platform
- Understanding funnels and digital marketing strategies for all client campaigns and following the JW Agency process
- Assist in developing customer segmentation and targeting strategies.
- Seek, create, and implement new areas of opportunity through research and analysis, campaign strategy, ad creative creation, campaign management, CPA optimization, and landing page testing
- Assisting with digital strategy development for new, existing and potential clients
- Providing insight and analysis of campaign performance on scheduled and ad-hoc basis
- Overall management of assets including review, revisions, pixel implementation, and loading or tasking the loading of campaigns/ads as needed
- Daily optimization of campaigns to ensure KPI’s are met such as budget spend, timelines, CPL, CPA, ROI, and ROAS - both short and long term.
- Produce initial new client ad account audit using JW checklist
- Respond to all communications in a timely manner
- Provide weekly reporting to all client accounts
- Perform research on each clients benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Main point of contact with clients to communicate current status of account, successes, and strategy moving forward.
- Participate in all team meetings - daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports, note trends, determine strategy shifts if necessary, and continue to move the client in an upward revenue path.
- Learn and understand the JW Agency ad launch process to ensure proper execution of job responsibilities, management of client accounts, and ongoing optimization.
- Produce high-level client results (CPL, CPA, ROI, etc.)
- Confidently provide client support with very little oversight from management.
- Be available when necessary for agency client campaign support.
- All tasks are completed on time, correctly, and with little support.
- Communication with team members is clear and effective, along with professional and concise.
- Continue to grow and learn new innovative strategies to bring back to the JW Agency.
- North American time zone
- 40 hours+ / week available to JW Agency Team 100% remotely
- 2+ years experience and knowledge of online funnel marketing strategies
- Minimum 1-2 years Facebook Ads mastery
- Knowledge of testing practices, including A/B.
- Ability to have a big picture view while executing and managing details
- A die-hard commitment to achieving results
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to mine data to inform decisions
- You prefer working with a fast-driven agency, where we’re always testing, and data is king
- Must be flexible with weekly schedule, adaptable, and willing to take on multiple priorities
- Excellent organization and time management skills to complete tasks on time.
- Ability to speak with clients in a calm and clear way via phone, email, zoom or other 3rd party tools.
- Knowledge of landing page or CRM platforms such as Clickfunnels, Leadpages, Aweber, Mailchimp, Convertkit, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in Facebook policies, strategies, trends, design tools and applications
- Ready and willing to dedicate time to an amazing team with amazing clients
- Ability to be on all of the team strategic meeting calls
- Ability to handle potential high-pressure situations with clients and/or their accounts
- High-speed internet access with an appropriate work space for client & team communications
- Preferred: Experience running targeted, high-spend, high-return ad campaigns, specifically on Facebook
Starts with paid training that leads to annual salary of $45,000.
Follow follow the below to apply:
- Complete the DISC assessment (go to site and click blue button that says "Take Assessment"): https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/ When applying, please attach PDF results.
To apply, email email@example.com with your resume, why we should hire you, and your DISC assessment attached.