Who we are
At Just we build financial products for businesses around the world that deal in global trade of goods and services. Our products help the finance teams at these businesses make better financial decisions, manage financial risk and access capital markets with more visibility and price transparency. We’re helping both medium and large businesses become more efficient, save money, and level the playing field with their banks and financial providers that have discriminated against them for decades. We would like your help changing the status quo.
Our products address these needs, and the painpoints they face in achieving their objectives. After launching our first product in August 2019, we now have 3 products, have grown our client and user base rapidly, and serve top global brands throughout Europe and beyond. Our customers and users are happy, and to bring them even more value, we are iterating our existing products at a rapid pace and expanding our product suite.
We have our roots in Norway, but we understand that talent is everywhere, and comes in every shape and form. We believe that the future of work is distributed. Going forward, our HQ will be on the internet, but we’ll offer all team members flexible work solutions whether you want to work from your home or an office hub.
This is an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us! We have a great product development team and are looking for an experienced product marketing content manager to join us so that we can build top-notch user experiences for our customers more quickly.
What we offer
- An early, talent-packed start-up adventure with a world-class team
- Competitive compensation package including participation in an employee equity program
- Flexible working arrangements and a healthy work/life balance
- Time to participate in regular, company sponsored innovation days
- Sponsorship to attend an industry or trade conference of your choosing annually, expenses paid
Your role on the team
Content Marketer (Product marketing content manager)
- Fully remote UK or US EST time zones.
- Full time employee role, but also open to freelance candidates.
- Opportunity to do your best work, be successful and grow in a high-performance, flexible and welcoming product environment.
What you will be doing
- You will be on the Product team, and will be an important part of executing against our product-led growth strategy.
- Creating impactful and performant content for campaigns across multiple channels, including our website, email, Linkedin, paid search, our blog, webinars, client videos, client case studies and whitepapers.
- Leveraging user and client insights, and market analysis to shape content.
- Working with Product Marketing and Customer Success to optimise content for both acquisition and retention goals.
- Working with the product team to generate and test content ideas, and discover what’s working, what’s not and provide recommendations on next steps.
- Ensuring that content tone and voice are aligned with the Just brand and messaging guidelines.
- Helping to shape the campaign and content calendars, and executing content deliverables in line with those plans.
- Aligning content efforts with the broader strategic priorities of the product and business, as well as with key inflection points (such as product releases, new products, new market entrances, milestones and funding events).
- You have worked in an early-stage SaaS or other product-centric company.
- You have the energy, passion and fortitude of the get things done, entrepreneurial mindset.
- You can toggle between the creative and analytical.
- You have strong and compelling English writing and proofreading skills.
- You can effectively communicate your ideas, hypotheses and approach, and leverage feedback and expertise from others to improve those.
- You have sufficient design skills and can work with Sketch to create ready-to-go content.
- You understand SEO and SEM principles, and can shape content with these in view.
- You can follow and understand governance guidelines such as style guides, copywriting guidelines and brand guidelines.
- Experience with the tools of the trade, such as Semrush, Google Analytics, Webflow
- 3 to 5 years in content management or content marketing.
Also good if
- You’ve worked at a finch startup
- You understand basic HTML/CSS.
- Experience working with a product team on growth experiments
Fee free to send us your CV/resumé and examples of content you have produced to firstname.lastname@example.org