Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Jam.gg is a social and low tech-friendly cloud gaming platform. It has been designed to be accessible to everyone: available directly from a web browser, it does not require a high-speed internet connection to provide a seamless multiplayer game experience. Jam.gg is all about bringing people together through games, with a touch of childhood playfulness and creativity.
We are led by an experienced team of ex Google, Twitter, Amazon, Docker, EA, King and other top tech companies. Jam.gg is a YCombinator company and backed by top VC firms and LEGO Ventures and has already established itself as a new go-to platform for cloud gaming in some countries.
We're at the stage where we're scaling our Studio department as one of our key units. This is an incredible opportunity to join a booming company of 60+ people in its hyper growth phase. Driven by a strong inclusive culture, we welcome self-starting, fast learning, talented people wishing to start and manage unique, and challenging projects where collaboration (internal and external) is everything.
We are looking for a talented Junior/mid-level Game Developer to join our growing Studio team.
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Full remote. The candidate must be within +/- 2hours of CET time zone.
What you will be doing:
- As a Game Developer, you will work as part of a small and autonomous game development team. You will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued.
- You will be reporting to an experienced Tech Director who will mainly focus on mentoring you and supporting your growth plan.
- You will contribute to the full development life cycle of new games for our platform. You will be involved in all phases: conceptualisation, design, development, testing, and release.
What we are looking for:
- Game development experience:
- For Junior candidates: minimum 1 professional game development projects (ideally Unity), ideally F2P game
- For Mid-level candidates: 3-5 years of experience as a game developer (mostly Unity)
- Knowledge of the Unity Engine and C#, willing to learn more languages and engines.
- Knowledge of memory constraints on mobile (especially Android).
- Knowledge of the constraints of Online games.
- Self-motivation: autonomous & working capabilities.
- Communication & Team work: Good communication and organisation skills, team spirit, proactivity. Be able to interact at different stages of an asset production, from conception to implementation and animation
- Desire to learn.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Unlimited holiday leave (minimum 5 weeks).
- Stock option plan.
- Monthly well-being allowance (mental well-being, sports, massage, etc.).
- Home office allowance.
- Fully remote & flexible working hours.
- Equal pay policy.
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks).
- Maternity/Paternity subsidy of 3k euros.
- Health insurance compensation
- Additional benefits depending on the geographical location.