UI Designer / Front-end Developer
Region: UTC-1 to UTC+3 (east + West Europe)
View all IVPN jobs →
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to create amazing user experiences across web, desktop and mobile. This is a key role for the growth of IVPN; we are looking for exceptional applicants, with great, relevant, experience, deep knowledge and a strong gut instinct, able to help us continue to deliver against our aggressive product and company objectives.
- You'll be responsible both for the design and implementation of new web projects, using mostly HTML/CSS, from idea through wireframe to deployment, using our web product strategy as a guide.
- You'll be responsible for designing clean, intuitive, user-centric products and software experiences, iterating through feedback, and guiding our development team to deliver them, using our software product strategy as a guide.
- You'll be responsible for supporting our marketing function with graphic design projects, collaborating on the production of key marketing assets and visuals.
- Deliver design work, assets, and deliverables on schedule, in line with the overall roadmap
- Work with product owners to ensure user experience and visuals clearly articulate our product and company values.
- Apply your own design thinking, understanding of fundamental principles, and personal approach to give our design style a sense of ownership, personality and coherence.
- Short term, you'll challenge and moderate proposed design strategy where we're mis-aligned, but focus on the delivery of projects more than high level product strategy
- Conduct user experience research often, evaluate feedback, and own the delivery of revisions that help us to improve.
- Three or more years of experience in UI/UX design with a proven track record.
- Ideally, experience working remote, globally-distributed, agile team environment.
- Experience compiling design specifications, pitching concepts and getting stakeholder buy in.
- Strong experience with UI design for Web, Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, moderating and incorporating feedback from varied sources, and developing smoother processes
- Strong experience with front-end languages, especially HTML and CSS: You should be able to discuss the tradeoffs of various approaches such as OOCSS, BEM etc etc
- Knowledge and experience using at least one CSS framework.
- Experience using collaborative design and development tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Git, Jira etc
- A portfolio, able to be presented before interview.