Time zones: GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CVT (UTC -1)
, EAT (UTC +3)
Please note for this role we are only recruiting within the UTC-1 to UTC+3 timezones.
IVPN is a VPN service built for helping customers protect their privacy and resist online surveillance. We have been around since 2010 and are known as one of the most transparent
Why join IVPN?
- You will be developing a product that we believe is crucial in the fight for online privacy together with a team that truly cares about their mission
- Fully remote setting.
- We offer a competitive salary, generous vacation policy and the hardware of your choice to do your job.
We are seeking a full-stack developer to architect and build a robust web application focused on user privacy. This application must be designed for high scalability to accommodate a rapidly growing user base. The ideal candidate will be proficient in creating efficient, high-load systems and committed to delivering a secure, performant solution that respects user privacy on a large scale.
- Design, develop and maintain a scalable web application serving hundreds of thousands of customers
- Continually refactoring, optimising, and improving the codebase for scale and security.
- Collaborating with other members of the product development team (developers, UX designers, PM etc) to achieve project objectives.
- Ensuring the overall stability, performance and security of the web application.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with back-end development, including server, network, and hosting environments, ideally using Node.js / Python or Golang.
- Knowledge of DNS protocols, privacy tools, and ad-blocking technology.
- Fluent in SQL and able to create complex database schemas.
- Understanding of security best practices to safeguard user data.
- Experience with testing frameworks and continuous integration.
- Ideally experience working in a remote, globally-distributed, agile team environment.