Let’s cut to the chase – InventoryLab is an awesome place to work. Or staff is engaged, mission-driven, and remarkably talented. We always have and always will be a 100% remote work company. Even without a brick and mortar office, we have an inclusive, highly-collaborative, and, most importantly, FUN company culture.
Why are we telling you all this first? Because we’re a little picky here. We’ve got a good thing going and we want to keep it that way.
So what are we looking for? Put clinically, we seek an IT Business Analyst. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in the job. See more below for the requirements.
But what matters even more to us is as follows:
- You will dig in on day one. Understanding our complex application logic and processes isn’t for everyone, but is a must for success in this role.
- You can untangle a complex process in your head. Or software makes our customers’ lives easier, which makes our job harder.
- You aren’t afraid to speak up. That means when you have an idea to share…or when things aren’t going well…or to compliment a peer.
- Strong communication and relationships are vital. In this role, you will work with almost everyone on the team.
- Lastly, we’re NOT looking for someone who just wants a new job. We’re looking for someone who wants to work at InventoryLab.
How we get it done:
- Our focus is on how we can continue to provide an optimal user experience.
- We use Jira for product management, issue reporting, ideology, and documentation.
- Basecamp is our project management and team communication tool of choice.
- We're building test automation with RobotFramework.
What we are looking for:
- You have at least 2 years experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Your experience will show success working with a software team.
- You document everything – whether that’s business requirements you’ve elicited, discussions you’ve had, or workflows we’ve all imagined.
- You live for details. You understand that details are the difference between a failed and successful release. In fact, when we ask you later, you will tell us that your favorite color is Island Blue!
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a business or IT discipline.
- You have navigated the challenges of working remotely and are fully prepared to work within them.
What will set you apart:
- Experience with Agile/Lean Methodologies.
- A little coding knowledge goes a long way so let us know what you know. C# and Java knowledge gets extra points.
- You’ve gone beyond eliciting requirements. You have been and would want to be part of imagining the future.
- You’ve sold in, worked with, or been frustrated by the API’s of online marketplaces in your past.
Benefits currently include the technology you need to be successful, 8 paid holidays, paid time off, remote work, Health/Vision/Dental insurance options, 401K with company match, Health and Fitness Reimbursement, a Home Office Allowance to customize your workspace, and working with awesome people (we aren't biased at all).