Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, AST (UTC -4)
As Head of Growth and SEO, you will lead efforts in organic and paid search, analytics, growth initiatives, and conversion rate optimization.
At Insycle, our mission is to make it easy to manage and work with data.
Insycle – a modern platform to organize, cleanse, and manage CRM data – is a beloved SaaS product used by thousands of users from more than 80 countries. Product overview video: https://www.insycle.com/
We’re headquartered in New York City.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a software company that sells digital products to businesses (B2B) using a free trial and SaaS model.
- Hands-on technical expertise in SEO, SEM, GA and GTM setup, social ad platforms.
- Experience with product-led growth strategies and self-serve software products.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrable experience synthesizing data and making strategic decisions.
- Experience with HubSpot and Wordpress.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead efforts in organic and paid search, growth initiatives, and conversion rate optimization.
- Develop, monitor, and optimize SEO tactics to drive growth.
- Plan, execute, and measure multi-channel programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and inbound revenue.
- Set up, configure, and build analytics dashboards.
- Be accountable to revenue results.
QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented, able to help customers solve problems.
- Work independently, a fast learner in an unstructured environment.
- Excited to join an early-stage startup.
- Organized, goal-oriented.
- Helpful, energetic, ambitious, positive.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Base commensurate with experience, incentive compensation based on achievement of targets, equity stock options.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K with a 4% company contribution.
- PTO, sick and unplanned time off, holidays.
- Full-time, salaried position, work remotely