Product Designer (Senior) – Monitoring & Performance
Headquarters: Austin & Düsseldorf
View all Instana jobs →
We’re looking for a senior product designer who can empathize with technical users to define the future of performance management of modern technologies and businesses. As part of a small team at a quickly growing startup, the role requires involvement in all steps of the design process.
You'll closely collaborate with product management and engineering, from product discovery to implementation. And as one of the early members of the design team, there is the opportunity to define and establish the design practice and workflow.
- Insists on working daily with product management and engineering
- Ensures involvement in product discovery, delivery, and iteration
- Has experience working on complex applications for technical users
- Develops deep understanding of users and their jobs to be done
- Builds wireframes and prototypes to communicate and develop ideas
- Works lightweight user testing and short iterations into daily work
- Understands and continuously influences product analytics
- Incorporates constraints of the business into design decisions
- Produces user interfaces for implementation
We're building a remote team, and are currently able to hire from:
- EU & UK
- US & Canada (East Coast)
Please note that most of our product team is based in the European timezones, so we are not considering applications from the US/Canada West Coast at this time.
If you prefer to work out of an office, you're welcome to join us in one of our hubs in Düsseldorf, Munich, Novi Sad, or Austin.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position
Please apply through Breezy: https://instana.breezy.hr/p/c54e0135af30-senior-product-designer