We, Inline Manual
, are looking for an ambitious, results-driven and organized director-level Sales executive to shape our sales organization and scale revenue. You will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building a team of Account Executives and SDR's across the enterprise and mid-market sales. You will be working directly with the CEO from the very beginning.
We are a distributed, office-less, asynchronous company headquartered in London/UK. We are established (8 years), self-funded, profitable, without outside investment, and we want to keep it that way. We prefer calm and focus at work with organic growth instead of obsessing over hyper-growth and numbers. We have customers all around the world, from large enterprises to small businesses.
We are well-positioned on the market, currently making our revenue solely from inbound sales and word of mouth. We are in the Digital Adoption Platforms market, and despite being a small team, we can compete with the market leaders with 500+ employees. We are global; some of our customers are from Fortune 500 list and are worldwide. For example, IBM, Domino's, Xerox, Snap, Toyota, United Nations, and many others.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales representative to build a strong team and raise together Inline Manual to a whole new level.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Develop the sales plan. Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning
- Present, promote and sell our product using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use gut feeling, data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Variety of customers from all around the world and different industries
- Friendly customers/prospects
- Competitive salary
- Work daily with a team of smart, like-minded individuals
- Distributed, calm and asynchronous environment - focus on work
- Environment where your mental health is of the utmost importance
- 40 hours/week - no overtime
- 20 days paid holidays + local bank holidays
- Be challenged to get better and grow every single day
- Have your say on the future of our products and processes