https://www.togetinfocus.com/USA APPLICANTS ONLY
At inFocus Solutions, we provide a world class experience of service by meeting the needs of our clients and theirs. We are expanding and looking for candidates that have a drive to help us accomplish the goal. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for and assist our clients with their shopping experience – whether they’re calling, emailing, or texting, we expect the highest level of service.
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of professionals in a remote environment. The role is ideal for those who have a passion to interact and assist clients. As a Business Development Representative, you’ll assist customers shopping online while increasing the percentage of customers visiting the dealership after their online inquiry, assist BDC Agents with online sales inquiries, and confirm/reschedule appointments.
From day one, you’ll receive training, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to grow throughout the company.
- Full Time
- 40 Hours a Week
- Hourly with Commission Opportunity
You’ll be able to
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ priorities and connect them with the desired dealership.
General Description of duties:
- Use various CRMs to initiate contact to a customer
- Use various scheduling software to schedule appointments
- Make outbound calls to customers while meeting company benchmarks
- Take inbound calls at a fast pace while multitasking different softwares
- Evolve with ever changing policies per the clients needs promptly
- Take constructive criticism and make changes as management sees fit
As a Business Development Representative, you can look forward to
- Ongoing development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential.
- A benefit program designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- A remote working environment with flexible shifts
We’re a culture that
- Believes in responsible growth
- Believes in treating all employees fairly and with care.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver a world class experience.
- Ability to analyze data and troubleshoot potential process disruptions.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients while following a script.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and inFocus Solutions.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- Focuses on results, while acting in the best interest of the client.
- Punctuality and attendance at work
- Respectful towards co-workers and management
- Highly organized with excellent computer skills
- Automotive and/or RV CRM Experience
- Sales Experience
- Valid driver's license
- 1 year call center experience
- Dual Monitors
- Quiet Workspace with No Interruptions
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.