Senior Front-End Developer
Headquarters: Deep Space
Visit company website
View all Hypergiant jobs
Senior Front-End Developer
Black Pixel was recently acquired by Hypergiant. At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundary and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Tomorrowing Today. We’re based in Texas, and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We’re looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer to help build amazing apps using the latest tools and technologies. The ideal candidate comes from a background in web development and has spent at least 4 years building products for the web.
- Build and maintain web apps and open-source libraries that can be shared across projects.
- Write high-quality code, ensuring excellence with tests when appropriate.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure compliance with Hypergiant’s quality standards.
- Work in an Agile-like, iterative development process.
- Collaborate with designers, testers, project and product managers, and project sponsors.
- Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager through appropriate tools.
- Able to work during North American business hours.
- At least 4 years of professional front-end development experience. B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field may be considered toward professional experience.
- Experience with the React ecosystem.
- Penchant for learning new technologies, balanced with strong pragmatic thinking.
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Design-minded attention to user interface implementation.
- Able to quickly fix bugs and solve problems in large, complex apps.
- Ability to be proactive, self-directed, and assume responsibilities without close supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative, and evolving work environment.
- Back-end development experience considered a plus.
Hypergiant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.