Hunter’s customer success team is hiring an Account Manager! You’ll have key responsibilities as a lead point of contact for pre- and post-sale customer experience.
This includes negotiating contracts, identifying upsell opportunities and ensuring users get the most out of Hunter.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the customer success team alongside Giovanni (Head of Customer Success), Juliette (Customer Success Specialist) and Samara (Customer Success Specialist).
As an account manager, your main goal is to ensure that Hunter’s Enterprise plan users have a point of contact for questions associated with their subscription. Your interactions with them will be essential to increase retention, negotiate new subscriptions and maintain a happy user base.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Be responsible for Enterprise users in Hunter. You’ll assist them in our CRM (Close.io), use PandaDoc to prepare quotes and keep the sales scorecard up to date. Even though we do not do outbound sales, we still have a sales/account management process for inbound leads.
- Assist in supporting users in Intercom: that’s where you’ll be solving tickets and you may also jump on a few calls to answer questions and offer company demos.
- Take the lead on identifying upsell opportunities, potential leads and at-risk accounts.
- Be in close touch with the other customer success team members to improve onboarding, retention and cancellation email campaigns.
- Host fortnightly product webinars to educate new users and assist them afterward.
- Create educational on-demand videos for Hunter’s main functionalities.
Hunter is a fully remote team, and this is a remote job. It is open to anyone located in Europe.
Here are some of the tasks you will work on right away:
- Get used to the sales pipeline and find improvement opportunities.
- Introduce yourself to our Enterprise plan users.
- Update help videos in our Help Center.
- Participate and improve current webinars.
- You have a solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Close.io, Hubspot). You can create and automate a sales pipeline and identify improvements in an existing one.
- You have strong verbal and communication skills. You can guide users in improving their workflow and solving problems. Bonus point if you’ve already worked for a Saas tool and are comfortable with APIs.
- You’re excited to take ownership of negotiations, showcase products and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- You understand that account management is a source of feedback to improve a product. You’re the connection between users and the rest of the team: you can clearly share feedback, feature suggestions and bugs to be fixed.
- You have experience in remote working. You’re comfortable working primarily with asynchronous communication and don’t need a lot of handholding or supervision.
Being part of Hunter will also get you:
- A yearly gross compensation ranging between 65k and 80k USD
- A yearly bonus of up to 15% of the yearly compensation, based on performance
- An automatic yearly raise of 5%
- Five weeks of paid vacations per year
- Employment status
- Coworking space membership
- Fully-paid setup (including a MacBook Pro, standing desk, ergonomic chair, etc.)