Compensation: $40k ($60k OTE)
We are looking for a talented and experienced Sales Development Representative to join our very first sales team. You will help us grow by generating leads, booking meetings with prospective clients, and handling inbound requests that come through marketing channels. You will report directly to our VP of Global Sales.
This is a 100% remote role. You can work from anywhere you like.
Why Work With Us:
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space. Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We have an exciting SaaS product.Here's the proof. With over 13000 paying customers, we’re the market leader SaaS application in our space and we’ve been growing sales organically for years. Now we’re investing in a high-quality sales team to help us reach new customers.
- We’ll help you grow. You’ll be working directly with our experienced VP of Sales and learning how to manage SaaS sales. You will be handling both inbound and outbound leads so you can quickly improve your skills and become a great salesperson.
- We work from anywhere. You work from where you want. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard, and our annual retreats.
This is a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time (40 hrs/wk) 1099 (hourly) contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What You’ll Do:
- Use LinkedIn to find new leads that fit our Ideal Customer Profile.
- Reach out to them via email, InMail, or social to book meetings with potential prospects
- Maintain a robust pipeline and accurate forecasts.
- Document all activities within our CRM, maintaining flawless data management.
- Occasionally, handle inbound leads that come in through marketing channels.
- Be tenacious. Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- No cold calling.
- 1 - 3 years experience selling B2B SaaS software to Mid-market and Enterprise segments (required).
- High-level proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal (required).
- We are just starting out our sales team, so you'll be successful if you are able to onboard yourself quickly and have a go-getter, hands-on attitude.
- We're looking for an empathetic salesperson, who is a good listener and can adapt well to change.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proficient in using LinkedIn
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus