The Software Engineer of a small, fast-paced, agile software development team focused on achieving results. This team is focused on developing and improving high quality, enterprise solutions for their client. Individuals in this role will work on a suite of SaaS products and will spend their time as follows - product infrastructure development(40%), new feature development(35%), and software issue resolution (bug fixes) (25%). Individuals in this role will have the unique opportunity to drive the direction of the product for the organization.
As a remote employee in an organization adept at managing a remote workforce, individuals in these roles will have full responsibility for managing their time and work with a high degree of flexibility to enhance and improve the product.
- Develop and deploy high-volume distributed and scalable applications in Java while maintaining the project schedule
- Participate in the design, provide input into architectural decisions, and standardization efforts influencing product or service
- Work closely with Product management to define Requirements
- Take end-to-end ownership of the development of products and services service, while coordinate with internal and external teams/stakeholders as appropriate
Who you are?
A results oriented, high performing technologist with a strong desire to deepen their own expertise and be part of a fast growing, software product company. You are experienced working with agile development methods,willing to work fast without compromising on the quality of the work. You are comfortable taking risks, making mistakes and learning from mistake.
- A minimum of 5 years of web application development work; with at least two years working remotely
- Strong Experience in Web Development (Full Stack Development)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline required; masters preferred