Time zones: GMT (UTC +0)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3)
. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast. We’re a fully remote company spread across 4 continents, and build our core values
into everything we do.
Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Lead, we're looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner with a passion for working in a fast-growing, people-first tech company. You'll partner with our leaders across Marketing, Operations, and / or Customer Experience, helping them to achieve their goals by bringing in first class talent while keeping an active focus on improving the diversity of Hotjar.
You'll do this by understanding and helping to define the departments’ needs, supporting the hiring forecasting, developing and implementing data-led recruitment strategies, and guiding hiring teams on relevant market trends and data.
- Be a diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging ambassador for Hotjar with all candidates and hiring teams
- Guide hiring teams from defining the requirements of a role / team and how to develop a hiring strategy for it, all the way through the pipeline to supporting with final hiring decisions
- Cultivate pipelines through expert sourcing strategies and pipelining efforts, analysis of our known and potential sources, and outreach through appropriate communities and events
- Provide administrative support to our hiring teams, from reviewing job descriptions to placing adverts, to keeping our pipeline moving steadily
- Track and analyze recruitment metrics to keep hiring teams and other stakeholders informed, and be guided by this information in the strategies we employ
- Work with other members of the People team to initiate and guide ad-hoc projects, with the purpose of improving the quality of Hotjar's recruitment and staying ahead of industry trends
- You've worked in in-house recruitment for several years, and love the challenges that come with working on multiple, varied roles at once in a quick growing company
- Experience using both inbound and outbound sourcing techniques to attract and engage candidates, directly improving the diversity of an organisation through the team members you hire
- You're accustomed to working closely with hiring partners to forecast and determine hiring needs
- You love analyzing data to stay informed and identify opportunities for improvement
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €55,000 to €75,000
annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contract
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks
chosen to reflect our values
and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.