Marketing Analyst (EMEA)
Must be located: EMEA
Visit company website
View all Hotjar jobs
- Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only considering candidates based within European or African timezones.
We’re looking for someone who loves to turn data into insights and communicate findings fearlessly. You want to help teams make data-informed decisions and take data-informed actions, you have a curious mindset and are motivated to understand our business better.
You will work within our marketing team to make data-driven recommendations on strategy and keep a finger on the pulse of our business. You will analyze the effectiveness of our paid and content campaigns, analyze lead and customer segments and cohorts, assure our marketing tools are communicating effectively, and much more.
- Evaluate the performance of our go-to-market strategy by analyzing funnels and metrics
- Analyze data from multiple systems to provide a full funnel view of the performance of marketing channels and the content we promote
- Monitor the state of marketing initiatives and produce data-driven hypotheses and communicate insights
- Help the marketing team to better understand their functional areas, improve familiarity with and use of data, set the bar for analytics
- Present analysis based recommendations to project leaders and teams to shape decision making
- Build data models to accelerate the business by providing deeper insights into visitor and customer behaviours, and feed the team’s hunger for actionable insights
- Select and integrate new technologies to promote better segmentation and attribution
- Work with lead and customer data to create impactful visualization and insight reports to fuel demand projects
- Understand our marketing tool stack, assure seamless communication and align it with our needs to improve data collection and quality
- 3+ years of work experience in analytics/data science or a directly related field – some of which is in a technology environment
- Experience initiating and delivering applicable analyses/recommendations to guide impact
- Experience with building predictive data models to provide deeper insights
- Excellent skills with analytics tools, fluency with BI/visualization tools such as Mode, and knowledge of Excel, R, Python, SQL, or other analysis tools
- An understanding of SaaS business models and essential metrics
- Experience implementing and integrating a marketing automation platform
- Critical reasoning skills, including the understanding of common pitfalls of data analysis
- A desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and transparent work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
What we offer
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team.
- An opportunity to positively impact people’s experience online and make the web a better place.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Several perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance. (Holiday Budget, Wellbeing Allowance, Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid parental leave, and much more).
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 - €70,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to our new team member will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta and Germany (for candidates who don’t require visa sponsorship). All other new team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.